- Ganeti Web Manager is now a Python package
- New installation script!
- Refactoring and new internal application structure
- Reworked configuration, with config.yml
- Added notes field to virtual machines
- The VM Wizard now has a summary page
- Updated VNCAuthProxy
- Updated documentation
- Assigning owners to a VM has been changed slightly.
- Must have admin/create_vm permissions to be an owner
- Groups can be owners
- Superusers can assign owner to anyone
- Owner assignment dropdown is now sorted by name (finally)
- Users without perms on any clusters now get a 403 error if they try to go to the VM Creation page. Before they would get to the page but have no clusters to choose from.
- The 5th step of the VM Wizard composing of HVParams is now properly submitting the data to the RAPI
- Refresh button now refreshes data for nodes and vms instead of just the cluster from the RAPI.
- Hostnames are now stored in the database using all lowercase
- More validation on data retrieved from the RAPI
- Updated sshkeys scripts to be more redundant
- Fixed missing CSRF token on password reset page
- VM List pages should be consistent between the global VM list and the cluster VM lists
- Cluster defaults are now used for all steps in VM Wizard. Previously NIC settings and Disk size had no defaults.
- Pinned Versions of dependencies
- Fixed bug for KVM where kernel path was required, now optional. (KVM only)
- Fixed exception when owner of a VM was a group
- During VM Creation the form now properly raises a validation error if primary node is the same as the secondary node
- Ganeti 2.6 Support
- VM Wizard
- Job List - Cluster
- LDAP Support
- Manual Refresh Button
- Notice on Read-Only Clusters
- Sharedfile Disk Template Added
- Docs now ship with product
- Fabfile cleaned up and simplified
- Pinned requirements at Django 1.4. Project not reviewed for Django 1.5 compatibility.
- New Error list page
- Pagination links now correctly show up on the Virtual Machines page
- Migrate button disabled for non-drbd VMs on VM detail page
- VM template fields correctly set NIC and DNS defaults for new VM
- Fix network devices not copied back to new VM page, when deployment fails
- Account password reset form fixed
- Error messages on VMs clearable again
- Django 1.4
- Ganeti 2.5 support
- Pip 1.0+ support
- Remove PyCurl dependency
- Immediate Shutdown button
- Improved installation process and documentation
- Improved RAPI functionality
- Simplified layout infrastructure
- Fix CSRF Token errors
- Transaction middleware
- Check VM hostnames for illegal characters
- New Help Tips
- Many back-end fixes to improve standards compliance and Django best practices
- Many user interface fixes and improvements
- CsrfResponseMiddleware removed from settings.py.dist
- VM Templates
- Multiple Disks and Nics for VM Creation
- ‘No Install’ option for VM Creation
- CDROM2 Image Path for KVM
- User auto-complete for all username fields
- Rework and stabilisation of Jobs
- User registration is now optional
- CPU info added to node list and detail pages
- Ability to replace disks for a VM on DRBD clusters
- Cached AJAX calls
- Unified json package use (django.utils.simplejson)
- Reduced name collisions with directory reorganizing
- Cache refresh migration moved to post_migrate hook
- Unified use of CSRF tokens
- Fixed HAYSTACK_SITECONF default setting
- Updated README to include virtualenv for mod_wsgi script
- Updated Fabric dependency: Django Object Permissions 1.4.1
- Overview: Used resources was not displaying clusters when used did not permissions
Internationalization Support (only greek translations.)
Fabric & Virtual Environment deployment.
- Improved Navigation:
- Contextual links added to more pages
- Breadcrumbs available on most pages
Object log upgraded to 0.6 includes scalability improvements
- Object permissions upgraded to 1.4
- speed improvements
- contextual links added to generic views
- user/group selection widget added for permission editor.
noVNC updated to latest head, includes better support for future revisions
Node Evacuation now works properly
VirtualMachine owner can now be edited
- Periodic Cache updater
- now syncronizes Nodes
- now runs using twistd
Nodes can now be imported through the user interface
Various UI fixes
Various optimizations to views to improve load times.
- fixing packaging issue with object log
- updating object log to 0.5.1
- Nodes are now cached in the database:
- Node detail views are now available, including some admin methods
- VirtualMachines may now be edited, renamed, and migrated.
- Errors while creating virtual machines are now handled better, and can be recovered from
- Django Object Log is now providing logs for all objects tracked by GWM
- Admins can now add ssh keys for other users
- Virtual machine detail page has had its layout updated to be more readable and add more
- fixed bugs preventing syncdb working with postgresql
- Status Dashboard is now the front page for GWM
- lists cluster status for admins.
- lists summary of virtual machines status for users.
- lists resource usage for the user and groups.
- error list including job failures and ganeti errors.
Integrated NoVNC, an HTML5 + WebSockets VNC viewer
Super users can now view resource usage and permissions for users and groups.
Virtual machine lists are now paginated for quicker loading
Ram and CPU quota is now based off running virtual machines
Virtual Machines list now properly works for cluster admins
- Permissions system:
- user & group management
- per cluster/vm permissions
basic VM management: Create, Delete, Start, Stop, Reboot
ssh key feed
basic quota system